Thân trên (Bodice)
- Row 1: dùng len trắng, ch53, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next 5 chs, (sc, ch 2, sc) in next ch, *sc in next 12 chs,(sc, ch 2, sc)in next ch; repeat from * 2 more times, sc in last 6 chs, turn (56 sc, 4ch-2sps)
Note: For cross stitch (cr st), skip next st, dc in next st; working over dc just made, dc in skipped st.
-row 2: ch3, *cr st across to next ch sp, (dc, ch2, dc) in next ch sp; repeat from * 3 time, cr st across to last st, dc in last st, turn (27 cr sts, 10dc, 2ch-2sps)
-Row 3: Ch1, sc in each st across with (sc,ch2, sc) in each ch sp, turn (72sc, 4 ch-2sps)
-Row4-10: Repeat row 2and 3 alternately, ending with row 2 and 59 cr sts, 10 dc and 4 ch-2sps in last row.
-Row 11: Ch1; for right back, sc in first 15 sts, sc in next ch sp; for first armhole, ch9, skip next 32 sts; for front, sc in next ch sp, sc in next 32 sts, sc in next ch sp; for second armhole, ch9, skip next 32 sts; for left back, sc in next ch sp, sc in last 16 sts, turn (68sc, 2ch-9sps)
- Row 12: Ch3; working in sts and in chs, cr st across with dc in last st turn (42 cr sts, 2dc)
- Row 13: Ch 1, sc in each st across, turn (86sc)
- Row 14: Ch3, cr st across with dc in last st, turn
- Row 15-17: Repeat row 13 and 14 ternatery, ending with row 13, at end of last row, do not turn or fasten off